Thank You




Natanya & I are humbled and grateful for the outpouring of kindness we witnessed these past couple days.

The campaign finished successfully (even though my father had to bail us out with an $1,800 donation at the last minute)

These past two days have been pretty intense, but, less stressful than in past years.

I don’t know why.

Maybe it’s because David has been helping me organize the office, sending out mailers, and making sure we have enough volunteers and the right call lists.

Maybe it’s because we had an awesome team of volunteers (Jill, Jorge, Lisette, Ron, David & Adam, you did it!).

That’s part of the success.

Maybe a big part.

But the biggest deal, is that I wasn’t stressed about it.

Stress is real.

Kind of.

I can feel it in my shoulders.

But the truth is, that if I believe that G-d is running the world, there is nothing to be worried about.

I just do my part and let Him take care of the rest.

We were more prepared this year.

We sent out a few mailers.

We prepared the lists.

We found the matchers.

But on the day of the campaign, I read a book to my children before bedtime (at least the first day).

And I spent time studying Torah.

And I went on a walk with my wife and boys (the girls are in winter camp for the week).

And let G-d take care of the rest.

It’s not always easy.

And I can’t claim that my mind didn’t wonder while I was reading the book.

But I’m getting better.

And that’s the most important thing.

Thank you so much for your love, support and light.

I’m glad to call you family and may we merit many happy occasions together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can the Rebbe Work Miracles?

The Rebbe is Alive

Should We Move To Texas?